1. Children must be 8 years of age or older.
2. Tours are contingent upon breaking news or weather. A scheduled tour may be postponed at any time if news coverage warrants. WBOC will contact you to reschedule.
3. WBOC/FOX21 cannot alter news content based on tours. Some news content is not appropriate for small children. It is up to tour chaperones to decide whether the group or certain members of the group will stay in the NewsPlex during these stories.
4. No flash photography during the broadcast. WBOC/FOX21 will provide a time for group pictures after the broadcast.
5. Cell phones must be silenced in the NewsPlex.
6. Groups may have to stand during the broadcast. We prefer children to sit on the floor.
7. Occasionally WBOC/FOX21 will get a shot of groups during a broadcast. This is not guaranteed, and is the news producer's discretion.
8. The NewsPlex is a working newsroom/studio. Tour group attendees agree to be seen on camera during live broadcasts. Because this is a working on-air environment, appropriate dress is required.
9. Tour groups must park in the main parking lot on the south side of the building. If attendees are arriving in separate vehicles, please make sure everyone has arrived before coming to the front lobby door. Please be prompt.