Preston House Fire Ruled Accidental - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Preston House Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted:
(Photo: MGN) (Photo: MGN)

PRESTON, Md.- Authorities have ruled as accidental a Monday morning fire that caused thousands of dollars in damage to a home in Preston.

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office said the blaze broke out shortly before noon at a single-family home located at 20726 Tammuxzena Drive.

It took 23 firefighters from the Preston Volunteer Fire Company approximately 10 minutes to get the fire under control.

There were no reported injuries. The fire caused an estimated $10,000 in damage to the structure and another $10,000 in damage to its contents.

Investigators determined the fire started in a baseboard heater in the kitchen.

 

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service