Md. Man Burned When Propane Fireplace Malfunctions - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Md. Man Burned When Propane Fireplace Malfunctions

Posted:

PASADENA, Md. (AP)- Anne Arundel County fire officials say a Pasadena man suffered serious burns when his propane fireplace malfunctioned.

Fire department spokesman Lt. Cliff Kooser said that firefighters responded to a report of a propane explosion on Shoreside Trail in Pasadena on Sunday afternoon. He says crews found a 55-year-old man suffering from burns to about 15 percent of his face and head.

Kooser says the man was taken to John's Hopkins Burn Center in Baltimore with serious injuries that are not thought to be life threatening.

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service