A list of Christmas parades and events being held across Delmarva:
- Millsboro - Wednesday, Dec. 11 from 7-9 p.m. "Christmas DE-Lights" with dazzling light displays, firetrucks decorated in lights and marching bands. The parade begins at M&T Bank on Mitchell Street and ends at Millsboro Middle School. Line-up starts at 5 p.m. at M&T Bank.
- Federalsburg- Wednesday, Dec. 11, 7 p.m. Line-up near intersection of Bloomingdale and University Avenue.
- Hurlock – Saturday, Dec. 14 from noon-2 p.m. parade on Main Street.
- Ocean City – Saturday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. parade begins at 100th Street on Coastal Highway and ends at 115th Street.
- Pocomoke City - Friday, Dec. 6 from 5:30-8:30. "Old-Fashioned Downtown Christmas" with live entertainment, refreshments, wine, santa house, horse and carriage rides, ornament making, bonfire, wreath silent auction, samaritan shelter food drive and much more.
- Snow Hill – Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 7 p.m. "Annual Snow Hill Lion's Club Christmas Parade" on Colbourne Lane.
- St. Michaels – Saturday, Dec. 14 at 10:30 a.m. "Talbot Street Parade" begins on Talbot Street from Perry Cabin south to Seymour Avenue.
- Onanock - Sunday, Dec. 15 at 5 p.m. parade at the Onanock Town Hall. Floats, Marching Units, Pets, Bands, Antique Cars, Fire Departments, Rescue Squads, Scouting Groups, Equestrian Units and Santa will be in attendance.