Lewes Fire Ruled Accidental - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Lewes Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted:

LEWES, Del.- An electrical failure is blamed for having sparked an early Sunday fire that caused thousands of dollars in damage to a house trailer in Lewes.

The Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office said the blaze, reported shortly after 5:30 a.m., occurred in the 34000 block of Pinewood Circle, McNicol Park.  The Lewes Fire Department responded to the burning house trailer.

The fire caused an estimated $30,000 in damage. No injuries were reported. The trailer was not occupied when the fire was discovered, according to investigators.

The investigation into the incident determined the fire was sparked by an electrical failure in a power cord for a refrigerator.

 

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service