Authorities: Heater Causes Fire That Destroyed Mobile Home - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Authorities: Heater Causes Fire That Destroyed Mobile Home

Posted:

PASADENA, Md. (AP) - Fire officials say they believe an improperly placed heater caused a fire that destroyed a mobile home in Pasadena.

Firefighters were called to the mobile home in the 100 block of Mountain Road at about 11:40 p.m. Saturday night and found it fully engulfed in flames.

It took firefighters about 10 minutes to get the fire under control. The home's one occupant managed to escape unharmed.

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices