Small Balcony Fire at Cambridge Apartment - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Small Balcony Fire at Cambridge Apartment

Posted:

CAMBRIDGE, Md. -Firefighters responded to a small fire in Cambridge Saturday afternoon.

 According to the fire chief, the flames broke out on the balcony of a fourth floor apartment on Cattail Cove just before 1 p.m. on Jan. 3.

He says the fire was accidental, and caused by discarded cigarettes.

There were no injuries reported and damage was contained to the exterior of the building.

All residents were able to return to the homes in Cambridge,

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices