Fire Caused by Improper Disposal of Ashes from Pellet Stove - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Fire Caused by Improper Disposal of Ashes from Pellet Stove

Posted:

TILGHMAN ISLAND, Md. – The Maryland State Fire Marshal says an accidental house fire caused $150,000 in damage.

The fire happened Monday at 7:41 a.m. on Gibsontown Rd.

Fire officials say the fire started on the front porch of the single family home due to the improper disposal of ashes from a pellet stove.

Firefighters from Tilghman Island, St. Michaels, Easton, and Oxford responded.

The fire took 20 minutes to bring under control.

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices