Milford House Fire Ruled Accidental - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Milford House Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted:
MILFORD, Del.- Authorities have ruled as accidental a Monday morning fire that caused thousands of dollars in damage to a Milford home.

The Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office said the blaze, reported shortly before 8 am, occurred on the 600 block of Abbott Drive in the Eastman Heights subdivision. The Carlisle Fire Company arrived at the scene with smoke reportedly pouring from a house. 

State fire investigators determined the fire originated inside the attached garage when electrical wiring to an appliance failed igniting nearby items.

Heavy fire damage was estimated at $40,000. There were no reported injuries. No one was home when the fire was discovered, authorities said.

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices