Cambridge House Fire Ruled Accidental - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Cambridge House Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted:

CAMBRIDGE, Md.- Authorities say food left cooking unattended on a kitchen stove is blame for a late Monday night fire that damaged a home in Cambridge. 

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office said the blaze occurred at around 11:30 p.m. at a two story home located at 724 Glasgow St. 

It took 20 firefighters from the Rescue (Cambridge), Trappe, East New Market and Secretary volunteer fire companies about half an hour to get the fire under control. 

The fire caused an estimated $40,000 in damage to the structure and another $5,000 in damage to its contents. No injuries were reported. 

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices