6 Sickened by Carbon Monoxide in Baltimore - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

6 Sickened by Carbon Monoxide in Baltimore

Posted: Updated:

BALTIMORE (AP)- Authorities in Baltimore say six people, including two children, were sickened by carbon monoxide from generators running in a garage overnight.
    
Fire department spokesman Samuel Johnson said in a statement that crews were called to Laurens Street on Monday morning for a report of a natural gas leak. He says they found high levels of carbon monoxide coming from a business in the neighborhood. He says people at the business and a neighboring home were affected by the fumes.
    
Johnson says four adults and two children were taken to an area hospital, where they are in fair condition. He says they are all expected to make full recoveries.
    
Johnson says the carbon monoxide exposure was due to generators running in a garage overnight.

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices