Clothes Dryer Malfunction Ruled Cause of Queen Anne Fire - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Clothes Dryer Malfunction Ruled Cause of Queen Anne Fire

Posted: Updated:
Photo: WBOC Photo: WBOC

QUEEN ANNE, Md. - Firefighters were on the scene Monday morning of a house fire they say was caused by a clothes dryer malfunction.

According to the Office of the State Fire Marshal, the fire started around 10:10 a.m. at 13511 First Street in Queen Anne. Fire officials say it started in the home's utility room and was out in about 10 minutes.

In all, damage is estimated at about $50,000.

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices