Refrigerator Failure Blamed for Queen Anne's Co. RV Fire - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Refrigerator Failure Blamed for Queen Anne's Co. RV Fire

Posted: Updated:
(Photo: MGN) (Photo: MGN)

CENTREVILLE, Md. - A couple's RV was destroyed in a fire in Queen Anne's County, and fire officials say a refrigerator failure was to blame.

The Office of the State Fire Marshal says the fire started just before 4:30 a.m. Thursday in a recreational vehicle parked on Dulin Clark Road in Centreville. Fire marshals say the fire was accidental.

By the time fire crews had the fire under control, total damage was estimated at $130,000, but fortunately no one was injured.

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2019 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices