Unattended Cooking Leads to Salisbury Fire - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Unattended Cooking Leads to Salisbury Fire

Posted: Updated:
(Photo: MGN) (Photo: MGN)

SALISBURY, Md. - A Salisbury home is damaged after a fire that officials say started as a result of unattended cooking.

According to the Office of the State Fire Marshal, the fire at a two-story duplex on Maryland Avenue started in the kitchen around 5:12 p.m. Tuesday. A neighbor discovered the fire and firefighters had it under control within 20 minutes of arrival.

State fire marshals say there were no injuries, but damage is estimated to cost $3,000. No smoke alarms were present in the home, according to fire marshals.

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices