Cambridge House Fire Causes Estimated $100,000 in Damage - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Cambridge House Fire Causes Estimated $100K in Damage

Posted: Feb 20, 2018 11:04 AM Updated:
(Photo credit: Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office) (Photo credit: Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office)

CAMBRIDGE, Md.- The Office of the Maryland State Fire Marshal said unattended cooking is to blame for a Cambridge house fire.

According to officials, the fire at 712 Glasgow St. was reported by a neighbor around 9 a.m. Monday.

It took 65 firefighters around 90 minutes to control the two-alarm blaze, which originated in the kitchen.

No injuries were reported, but officials estimate the fire caused an estimated $100,000 in damage.

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices