Oldest, Active Girl Scout Celebrates Organization's National Hol - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Oldest, Active Girl Scout Celebrates Organization's National Day

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 10:24 PM Updated:
Anna Foulk showing off her original doll of the first Girl Scout, Juliette Low. Anna Foulk showing off her original doll of the first Girl Scout, Juliette Low.

OCEAN PINES, Md.- At 92-years-old, Anna Foulk is still one smart cookie.  As the oldest, active Girl Scout in the nation Foulk took a look back at her many decades with the organization to celebrate National Girl Scout Day on Monday.

"I think it's a wonderful program and I'm proud of what I did. I'm so thankful. Cause I feel if I gave one girl something to think about in their future, really that's the truth, from my heart," Foulk said.

Foulk is an activist, philanthropist and author outside of the Girl Scouts.  She's met presidents, collected awards and raised thousands for many charities.

"I like to help people in my life. I do this to do good for the children, I want to help them," Foulk said.

Foulk is a busy scout this week to celebrate National Girl Scout week.  First visiting the White House on Saturday and she'll be in a parade this weekend holding her favorite doll of U.S. Girl Scout Founder Juliette Low.

Foulk compiled all of her fondest memories into a book, entitled "Two Steps Forward."  For more information on Anna and her story click here.

Earth Weekend at the Salisbury Zoo

Apr 22, 2018 10:06 PM2018-04-23 02:06:00 GMT
    Sunday, April 22 2018 10:06 PM EDT2018-04-23 02:06:59 GMT
    SALISBURY, Md--The Salisbury Zoo was packed with lots of curious minds on Saturday April 21, in preparation for Earth Day. Envirnonmental organizations educated people on how to protect the Earth. Jamie Malone wants to teach her two sons as much as she caMore

Two Juveniles and One Adult Arrested for Loitering and Criminal Trespassing

Apr 22, 2018 11:43 PM2018-04-23 03:43:00 GMT
    Sunday, April 22 2018 11:43 PM EDT2018-04-23 03:43:57 GMT
    Jerziah WitherspoonJerziah Witherspoon
    Jerziah WitherspoonJerziah Witherspoon
    On Sunday April 22nd, the Laurel Police Department arrested two juveniles and an adult after they were caught loitering and trespassing in the Little Creek Apartment Complex.More

Dover Police Investigate Deadly Sunday Evening Crash

Apr 22, 2018 10:44 PM2018-04-23 02:44:00 GMT
    Sunday, April 22 2018 10:44 PM EDT2018-04-23 02:44:34 GMT
    Dover Police said they're investigating a deadly crash Sunday that killed one pedestrian.More
    Dover Police said they're investigating a deadly crash Sunday that killed one pedestrian. More