Family Escapes Centreville House Fire - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Family Escapes Centreville House Fire

Posted: Jun 08, 2018 4:43 PM Updated:

CENTREVILLE, Md.- A mother and her two children successfully escaped from their Centreville home, which caught fire Thursday afternoon.

The fire broke out in a bathroom on the second floor of the home on Claiborne Fields Drive around 4 p.m.

According to the Office of the Maryland State Fire Marshal, it was a result of an electrical failure involving a light and an exhaust fan.

No one was hurt, but the fire did cause an estimated $30,000 in damage. 

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices