Draper Holdings and Subsidiaries Core Principles
Core Principles for Draper Holdings regarding the management of WBOC-TV16, FOX 21, WBOC Interactive and Loblolly, LLC.
- Always build for the future taking a Long Term view.
- Respect your fellow employee. Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Listen to the audience and respect their views in what we program. Be careful of sensationalism in local news and information. Honor the roots and traditions of Delmarva, but also understand the changing face of Delmarva.
- Understand and embrace change in our business practices when necessary. Be progressive in the use of new tools to do our job, but never compromise our values.
- Hubris, arrogance and complacency are words we never wish to have associated with our company. Any success we have should be wrapped in corporate and personal humility.
- Success is something that comes with a daily work ethic on the part of each individual, striving to constantly do better with an eye for detail and the commitment to do a job well.
- Our business represents the efforts of many to harness ideas, messages and/or stories - to present them to our audience in a manner in which that audience can feel comfortable, entertained and or informed.
If we follow these precepts: harmony, happiness, respect and success will flow from our efforts.