Talbot County Business Severely Damaged by Fire - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

Talbot County Business Severely Damaged by Fire

Posted: Updated:

TRAPPE, Md.– Fire officials say a Talbot County upholstery workshop was severely damaged after an electrical fire late Thursday morning.

According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office, the owner of the Classic Chair and Sofa Studio on Bambury Road in Trappe discovered the fire and contacted authorities at around 11:40 a.m.

A crew of 24 from the Trappe Volunteer Fire Department had the blaze under control in about 30 minutes, the state fire marshal said.

Total damage to the structure and contents is estimated at around $75,000.

Fire officials said no one was injured in the fire, which officials have ruled as accidental. 

Powered by Frankly

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 WBOC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices