LEWES, Del. - State Fire Marshals determined a house fire to be accidental.

Delaware fire marshals say on May 20, the Lewes Fire Department responded to the 15000 block of Robinson Drive near Coastal Highway just before 5 p.m. for a 911 report of a house on fire.

Firefighters reportedly saw flames shooting from the home's attached garage. Multiple mutual aid fire companies assisted at the scene.

State fire investigators determined that a malfunctioning golf car inside the garage sparked the blaze. According to officials, heavy fire damage was estimated at $350,000.

No injuries were reported in this incident. Fire marshals say two adults have been displaced.